• About This Site

    Welcome to UTJazzBlog.com.

    This site is a constructive way for me to channel my fanatical Jazz fanhood without boring my wife to death.

    By way of introduction, I'm a former Utah Jazz season ticket holder who now lives in the Phoenix area. While I've grown to like the Suns, I'll always be a Jazz fan at heart. Fortunately with the help of NBA League Pass, a DVR, and a patient wife, I'm still able to catch most games each year.

    I have no connections with the Jazz front office, no access to players, and no media credentials. I'm just a passionate fan with a decent knowledge of the game and extremely remedial HTML skills, who would love to have Kevin O'Connor's job someday.

    You can generally expect me to post updated content at least once a week, and more frequently during the season. I hope you enjoy my thoughts, analysis, speculation, and occasional feature articles. I welcome your feedback on my posts, and you're welcome to disagree with my opinions -- so long as you are OK with being wrong. :)

    Thanks for visiting my site, and please let me know if you have any suggestions. Go Jazz!

    -Clint Lowry

    One housekeeping rule: If you choose to leave comments, please keep them clean. My family reads this (or at least they pretend to).

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous  

    September 29, 2009 at 11:44 PM

    Well, if all Dads could dress their boys up for success in JAZZ Atire this world would be a better place and, this site would never die... Great picture Clint. I can almost hear the cheering going on. How your boy has grown. Great job on the site. I will be more in touch now.
    Ken Wilson your St. Georgian

  2. Anonymous  

    October 8, 2009 at 11:19 AM

    Hey Clint we are huge Jazz fans my 12 year old son is almost obsessed
    I will show him your site he will be glad to have one more place to go to get his fill of the Jazz Thanks

    Amy Neumann Palmer

  3. Clint Lowry  

    October 8, 2009 at 12:42 PM

    Thanks Ken! Thanks Amy!

    Please do share this site any Jazz fans you koow. I also welcome suggestions for content.

Leave a Reply

Coach Sloan Press Conference

Featured Photo

Featured Photo
Hey, can you believe neither of us is with the Jazz anymore?